Monday, March 30, 2009

The last...for now

This is, hopefully, the last of today's updates. Last week, while Chad was studying for and taking finals we went to Newport with my best friend Jess and her two kiddos. We had such delusions of grandeur, we were going to get scrapbooks done, go on long walks on the beach, eat great food, and get all kinds of relaxing sleep. And then even when we realized that we would have our kids with us, the dreams got only slightly smaller. Which was a mistake.
We only got a few things done, and sleep (arguably the most important) was not one of them. Jess' kids got sick, mine decided not to sleep. If you look past all of that though, I had a great time. And I would do it again. Jess? No?
At the Marine Science Center, a free aquarium. The octopus tank. Right before Rachel (Jess' daughter) puked.
My Cousin Kay and her kids (yes the ones that just moved away from Bend) joined us, Cade and Isaac spent some quality time together.
And I love this one, Come here often?

1 comment:

The Brandt Clan said...

I would do it again, just not anytime soon! That last one of Issac is priceless!!! What a ladies man!!! Wow, totally need to send that one to Kay!