Saturday, April 4, 2009

Well, because I am bored, that's why

So, we are in Portland for a quick job application trip for Chaddy, and I am blogging at 5:30 in the morning. I don't really have anything to say or to add to the world except for this: Why do the boys hate me so much? They have already been up for an hour and a half AFTER not really sleeping at all last night. Seriously, if the bags under my eyes get any darker I will have people questioning me about spousal abuse.
Anyways, if you are up and around this ridiculously early, be praying for Chad's mad test-taking skills this morning. Like most fire agencies, you have to take a standardized test/personality profile before being asked to interview--so that's what he's up to this morning. Not this early, because no one does anything this early except feed cows (so I'm told), but he is studying to get ready. Because really, how beneficial is sleep before a test? The boys didn't think so either.

No comments: