Saturday, March 7, 2009

SOOO

I am finally trying to lose the weight that I accumulated by being pregnant twice in the last two years, and as a little carrot to help motivate my large and in charge butt, my mom has promised a shopping spree!!!!
So today, instead of going running, I am doing a little pre-shopping online. Now, I should preface this by saying that I haven't been shopping in about a million years. The last clothes I bought (that were not maternity) were from Costco...so it might go without saying that I clearly have no fashion sense or awareness whatsoever. But seriously...

THESE PANTS
AND THESE ARE FROM BCBG, not WE ARE UGLY.COM
This shopping spree might be harder than I thought, because if this is fashionable, then I don't want new clothes. And also, no matter how much weight I loose, I can never pull this off. I don't think this MODEL is pulling it off. Sheesh.

2 comments:

The Brandt Clan said...

Wow, those are UGLY!!! I don't know anyone, who know's anyone, that would even wear those. They're worse than hammer pants!!! How is the weight loss going? I need to talk my mom into a shopping spree! That would be so much fun. Is there a limit on this spree? Best mom award for her for sure!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Melissa said...

Those are horrible! Not to mention they are black pants with brown sandals!