Monday, March 30, 2009

Update Number 2--Video Blog Edition for the Grammas

I don't really expect anyone but the Grammas to sit through videos of kids doing...nothing. But here they are, just for you.

Cade singing pattycake. Kind of. He has the important parts down.

Luke likes to talk. And I am a good cinematographer. Filmer. Cameraman. It's probably a good thing that I don't know the word since I obviously won't get a job there soon.

Actually, I just realized I uploaded the wrong video, and Luke doesn't actually "say" anything here. No matter. The right one was only slightly more entertaining.

Cade and his moves. And his physique. We turned down an underwear campagin the other day...cause he still don't like the "panties" and also we don't want that 6-pack making the other boys jealous. Or the girls swoon.

And then this one. Well, it is what it is.

And I am realizing that this only really counts as an update "blitz" if we are talking about snails...these videos are NOT fast.

No comments: