Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Trifecta!

So today I managed (with superhuman ability) to pull off something amazing. I took a nap, a shower, and a walk all in the same day.

If you don't think this is blog-worthy, then you try it.

Granted, I didn't get to put on makeup--if I made it that far I would have had to title this something far more noteworthy, like something that would rival Michael Phelp's gold medal count.

My friend came over to help me go through things for our moving/garage sale and we came across a photo album from the good ol Miss Oregon pageant. She is lookng at pictures of me and exclaimed that I looked so grown up in these photos. Nevermind that they were taken roughly 10 YEARS ago, but I guess I shouldn't complain that I look younger now than I did at 17. Maybe.

My favorite story about those pictures though is from college. My roomie pulled up some photos that were posted online and this guy that was over says "if you COULD look like this everyday, why don't you?"

Remembering that feels especially good on days like today when I got out of the shower and put my PJs BACK ON. At least I went on a walk. And tried to do something about the bags under my eyes.

No comments: