Thursday, October 16, 2008

The AWESOME hunting pictures

So this weekend we are having a moving/garage sale, which is exciting and crazy all at once. My friend Shawna came over last night to help set up and organize the junk--I mean awesome stuff--that we are getting rid of. I have been posting ads on Craigslist and hoping for a huge response.
While that has been consuming my time, Chad has evidently still been thinking about hunting and elk and deer and blood in general. He asked why I hadn't posted hunting pictures yet (he said yet, as in he thought that I just forgot or hadn't got around to it...) Anyways, here they are, hope you enjoy!


Spence (Chad's Dad) with the bull (man elk)

All of the boys with the animal head

Chad and Spence with Spence's deer

Shawn and Chad with Spence's deer

No comments: