Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Modeling Careers

Actually, it's just Cade's. At this point.

Tomorrow afternoon we are getting family pictures taken again. We sure are making up for lost time in this department...it has been years since either one of our families have had family pictures, and I guess we are determined to buck the trend, or at least start out strong before we taper off. Chad and I had family pictures about a year ago, we gave pictures of the boy wonder for Christmas presents last year and a family photo was supposed to have been included in last year's Christmas letter that never got sent. Or written. Then, we got family pictures about 6 months ago with my parents, and now we are getting some with Luke. We got a newborn package gifted to us by some generous philanthropists, so we will go again in six months and then again in a year to see how the boys grow.

Anyways, all that to say that when I was making the appointment with the photographer I spent some time checking out their new website. And what to my wondering eyes should appear but the cutest little guy in the world! I have always known that Cade (and now Luke too) is the cutest boy around, and for me this just confirms that fact. I know people say that all moms think their kids are the cutest, but I ask you, are their kids featured on a website somewhere? Granted, there are a lot of other cuties on there...but let me have my moment.

I always imagined that we would at least get paid for Cade's good looks--and once Baby Gap discovers him in their new little photo contest I am sure this will be a moot point--but we are starting somewhere!

Go to http://www.fusionphotography.com/ click on the website link, then wait to find out who is kissable. He is like the 8th or 10th picture, so it takes a bit, but well worth the wait :). You can also find him in their portfolio under 'families'. And I will post pictures of the Luke man as soon as she can get them back to us.

1 comment:

The Brandt Clan said...

alright, so i finally read this post and he is super cute! i don't think i ever saw these! you are such a great mom getting family pics! i think when andrew is one i will go get us a family one at like jc penny or something... i loved rachel's from there and it's super cheap. if those don't turn out though, then an expensive, real place for sure! if you have any suggestions for p-town, let me know! love you!