Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Unthinkable!

I can't believe/understand why ABC is not putting Dancing with the Stars online this year. I am so dissapointed that I am not able to watch during the 5:00 am feeding, like I did with Cade, but I did find all of the dances on YouTube! Despite the poor video quality I have now watched the the last few dances, and I have to say Cloris Leachman is my favorite. That lady is crazy....the type of person you are glad is NOT part of the family! I just crack up the whole time she is on camera.
Anyways, now that the important stuff is out of the way, I will update on the latest and greatest at the Grogan household. Chad went hunting for a few days (like SIX) last week, and left me and the boys. His mom came up as backup, which was a HUGE help, but we all missed him a lot. At least he and his dad brought back a bull (a boy elk, for those of you like me who would have no clue what that means). They were archery hunting and I guess Spence made an incredible shot. All I know is that the head that they brought home really stunk, and scared our neighbors a little bit.

Also, in new developments, Luke has decided that he hates sleeping. This just means that none of us sleep, which has been fun for the last few days. The blissful month of just laying him anywhere to sleep is definately over, so we are spending a couple days trying to train him to use his crib. This means a lot of crying, and I have been really surprised how much easier it is to bear with a crying baby this time around. Maybe it is just because while he is crying I am chasing Cade around instead of just listening to the horrible noise, but whatever it is hopefully it translates to sleeping soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hope Luke starts sleeping soon!

Glad to hear that Chad's 6 days away were productive.