Friday, September 5, 2008

Screaming Babies

Today marks my second day of going it alone, since Chad went back to work yesterday. It has been really exciting trying to do this on my own, a lot of screaming and crying, from both me and the boys. :). Seriously though, we had some spills and bruises and a ton of tantrums and screaming bloody murder. If we have any repeats of yesterday's preformance I think my neighbors may call children's services. I also had a thought around the middle of the day--I think that the fact that women only have one set of arms and hands should completely disprove evolution--I mean, after a supposed millions of years of evolution, don't you think we would have grown another set just to help cope with multiple children?
Anyways, today is going much better, less screaming so far, so I actually got a chance to take some pretty good pictures.


Cade, plugging his ears

Luke sleeping, like usual, and Cade getting unusually close to the baby

Luke, 2.5 weeks, 9.2 lbs, and sleeping!

Cade, showing me for the MILLIONTH time where Luke's nose is.

No comments: