Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So I wrote this whole post last week and when I went to publish the post the computer did something retarded and lost the whole thing. Not an operator error, I assure you. I was so frustrated I gave up, plus one of the bambinos was probably screaming. Anyways, here is round two of the halloween picture post.
We had planned on Cade dressing up as a cowboy, since he has an abundance of those clothes, and Luke would be a bear, since he has a little bear suit (not sure why...?) but Grandma showed up with these adorable and HAND MADE lion outfits. Needless to say, my boys were the talk of the hood 'cause they stole the show. We went out with our friends the Ewarts, and their little boy Trenton dressed up as a monkey. The jungle was well represented!


At each house that we went to, Cade tried to give the candy back to the person handing it out. The kid clearly did not understand, which I guess is still a good thing.


Once Cade and Trenton figured out that they got to pick, and that they were cute enough to literally take as many candies as they wanted, they loved it and really got into it. Cade looks a little territorial though...right?

Me and my boys


And Trenton, the cute monkey!

2 comments:

The Brandt Clan said...

very, very cute! how fun for the boys! we are so pathetic, we didn't do anything for the kids- maybe next year?!

Melissa said...

Those outfits are super cute! They look really warm also, a must for Bend!