Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sleeping...at the same time!



So I feel like I have just managed to make it up Everest and back down--the boys have taken two naps at the same time today!! I joined them during the first nap, and during the second I feel like I have mostly sat around waiting for them to wake up. I tried doing something productive but that is just so...boring. So here I am, blogging.

Things are still going pretty good, no news from the doc, which I hope is good and translates to: we were wrong, your insides are not rotting. Cade is still trying to figure out why Luke isn't going away, he has been throwing little temper tantrums and we are trying to be patient with those for at least a few more weeks as he adjusts. Strangely, he is trying to punish us by not eating--he throws his food on the floor and screams bloody murder until we take him out of his high chair. Then, he begs for food from us. Not sure what to do with all of this. Any advice would be great.

The pictures are some of the last few days, all of my boys, and then one of Cade trying to fit into his old favorite again. At least Luke wasn't in there when he climbed in...

No comments: