Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Less Time...?




So I am not sure how it is possible that I actually feel that I have less time now that I am not working, but somehow that is what it comes down to. I just keep telling myself that it must be because I am so busy growing a baby that I just can't make time for anything else, but in reality I think I have been enjoying my morning and afternoon naps a little too much to do anything productive. At least I have a pretty good excuse, for now!


We have been really busy though. We went camping with the family a few weeks ago. Both my parents and Chad's parents, and Chad's sister and her husband joined us at Diamond Lake for four fun filled days and three miserable nights. Actually just one really miserable night, and two uncomfortable nights. We had looked up the weather forecasts before we went, and it was supposed to get down to about 40 degrees at night, which is a lot colder than it sounds. I didn't want to pack our sleeping bags, since I don't fit in mine anyways, so I packed what looked like a ton of blankets to just make a bed. It was so rediculously cold that Chad and I woke up, put on extra clothes, and cuddled together like our lives depended on it. Fortunately, Cade was plenty warm....


Cade absolutely loved camping. He spent most every day literally rolling in the dirt, and each night when we took him down to the showers I was afraid to let other people see my kid in such a state for fear that they would call someone to come and take him away. He did great too, he only could get one nap in a day, but he kept a really good attitude, and kept all of us entertained!


I don't have any pictures from camping, because even though I brought my camera I left it packed most of the trip. Hopefully I can get some off my Mom's camera and update with photos!


I am just waiting for this baby--he is measuring really big, so the doctor is a little concerned that I may be giving birth to a toddler. Hopefully the kiddo decides he is ready any day now, because I sure am!


Here are some pictures that I do have of our little guy getting big! You'll notice on the last picture that Cade is very much a boy, has his bottle in one hand and the other one down his pants. Now just to answer your questions before you ask them, no Chad does NOT do this, I guess it is inherent and little boys have to be taught NOT to do this!

No comments: