Monday, June 22, 2009

Well then...

It's surely been a wee bit since I wrote! We have been up to a whole lotta traveling, which I will use as an excuse for not posting. Chad has been on the job interview circut which has taken us all over the state, and then we went camping which was...an experience, and this is the first week we have spent at home in over a month.
The boys are growing like crazy, maybe if I get around to it I will post some pictures. For now though, I have to go rescue Luke from the stairs. They are his new favorite play area. So far, he is a lot more cautious than Cade was, he has only rolled down once.
The kid is STILL not sleeping through the night, and so I am requesting EVERY sleep book ever written from the Library. I keep telling the doctor that something is wrong with the guy, but so far he doesn't buy it. He just keeps telling me that I have a baby.

No comments: