Monday, May 12, 2008

And the husband of the year goes to....


I had the best Mother's Day yesterday. Granted, this is only the second time we've celebrated, but Chad did it up in a big way, and it was wonderful! Started out in the morning with Cade waddling up to me holding a little white jewelery box. Had it not been for my keen eye, carefully trained to spot such packages, I might have missed it because once he got to me he threw the box at the dog (one of his favorite games lately...). I quickly retreived it, instead of allowing the dog to, and found a beautiful diamond band inside!! Needless to say, I was shocked! We then spent the rest of the morning with my family at brunch, where Chad fed Cade, ran around after him, and pretty much made it so that I could eat to my heart's content (which is one of my favorite games lately...). It was a great day, and now I am stuck trying to figure out how to spend Father's Day. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Country Gal said...

That is a beautiful ring congratultions!!!!!!! I think for Fathers Day you should get Chad another diamond band so you can wear it for him. Kind of like the whole gun thing heheheh,